Crystal Translator allows you to easily localize your Crystal Reports for international users. This unique tool makes quick work of the otherwise tedious and time-consuming job of manually modifying individual Crystal Report files for every language. Crystal Translator's "Translation Memory" feature learns from your translations and will automatically re-use words and phrases that you have previously translated; this capability makes retranslating the same report or new, similar reports even faster.
The Professional and Enterprise Editions allow you to export translatable words and phrases to an Excel spreadsheet. An in-house translation expert can then provide the translations within the spreadsheet or the translation process can be outsourced. When you receive the spreadsheet with translations, simply import the translations into Crystal Translator to localize the Crystal Report.
- Automatic extraction of translatable words and phrases from text objects, graphs/charts, parameter fields, formulas, tool tips, report summary information, and alerts.
- Immediate preview of the target report as you translate, with capability to select and resize objects.
- Automatic resizing option for text that is truncated after translation.
- Date, Time, Currency, and Number format localization.
- Font localization with support for Unicode and font replacement, including right-to-left support with layout mirroring.
- Can export translatable text from reports to an Excel spreadsheet and import the translations. This feature allows translators with no Crystal Reports knowledge to provide translations using only an Excel spreadsheet - perfect for outsourced translations. (Professional and Enterprise editions only.)
- Automatic pre-translation - Crystal Translator's Translation Memory learns from your work to make translating additional reports even easier.
- Ensures full and consistent localization by finding all translatable text throughout the report design.
- Saves time and prevents errors by modifying text only without modifying the overall design of the report.
- Maximizes results and minimizes translation resource requirements by reusing previous translation work.
- Allows translators with little or no knowledge of Crystal Reports to easily translate reports.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
The following Windows components may also be required if they are not already installed on your computer. The installation will inform you if any of these downloads are needed.
Crystal Reports license and download details will be sent by email, usually within 4 business hours (US Central Time / GMT -6:00).
Occasionally, electronic delivery may take longer than 4 business hours.
Downloads may be used to create a DVD or saved to a USB drive or network for installation on a different PC.