Previous version of Crystal Reports
SAP Crystal Reports software is the industry standard in reporting software. Crystal Reports makes creating simple reports quick and easy while giving you the power to create complex specialized reports.
Working with most databases and other data sources, Crystal Reports can guide you step by step through building reports. Conditional formatting highlights important data down subreports allow drilling down to see details in your data.
Reports can be exported to Word, Excel, PDF, and other formats for easy sharing by email.
Developers can integrate Crystal Reports using .NET or Java to add reporting to custom applications.
Reports can be viewed with live data in a web browser on virtually any device. ReCrystallize Server is an affordable, easy to implement option for viewing reports on the web.
SAP Crystal Server 2016 provides a scalable solution for report distribution and scheduling.
Customizable report design – SAP Crystal Reports’ design environment helps you create attractive, easy-to-understand, formatted reports.
Broad data connectivity – Crystal Reports supports most types of data including ODBC, JDBC, XML, and salesforce.com.
Expanded support for Excel – New XLSX format support allows more rows of data to be exported to a single Excel worksheet.
Read-only report viewing – The new RPTR format provides hides report design while still allowing report viewing.
- Conditional formatting of boxes and lines, including the ability to conditionally suppress.
- Vertical text alignment at Top, Middle, or Bottom.
- Show parameter value descriptions in your report layout with the new GetValueDescriptions function.
- Direct data access for SAP Hana, SAP IQ (formerly Sybase IQ), Oracle 12c, and SQL Server 2014.
Crystal Reports 2016 System Requirements
Processor: AMD or Intel based processors, Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Disk space: 2 GB for default installation with English language, 4 GB for default installation with all languages installed
- Operating Systems:
- Windows Server: Server 2008 R2 SP1, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016 SP03+, Server 2019.
- Windows Desktop: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 (Designer) is 32-bit and can be used on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
Data sources: Native, ODBC, OLE DB, and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, salesforce.com driver, legacy and enterprise data sources.
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Dutch, Russian
Crystal Reports license and download details will be sent by email, usually within 4 business hours (US Central Time / GMT -6:00).
Occasionally, electronic delivery may take longer than 4 business hours.
Downloads may be used to create a DVD or saved to a USB drive or network for installation on a different PC.