Using Crystal Reports? You might like these software tools. Click for a free evaluation download.
Long considered the standard in PC reporting software, SAP Crystal Reports empowers you to create simple reports quickly and develop complex, powerful reports when needed.
- Use data from practically any database or data file type to report any information you can imagine.
- Easily share reports in PDF, Excel and other formats.
- Publish reports on the web using ReCrystallize Pro to allow users to view up-to-the-minute data on demand.
- Use Java or .NET integration to build reporting into custom applications.
Processor: AMD or Intel based processors, Dual Core CPU
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Disk space: 3.5 GB for default installation with English language, 7.5 GB for default installation with all languages installed.
Operating Systems: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8; Windows Server versions 2008 SP2, 2008 R2 SP1, 2012
Data sources: Native, ODBC, OLE DB, and JDBC connectivity to relational, OLAP, Web services, XML, salesforce.com driver, legacy and enterprise data sources.
- Languages: Chinese simplified, Chinese traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
Crystal Reports license and download details will be sent by email, usually within 4 business hours (US Central Time / GMT -6:00).
Occasionally, electronic delivery may take longer than 4 business hours.
Downloads may be used to create a DVD or saved to a USB drive or network for installation on a different PC.